Cause of the dullness of the lips [medicated lip]


I say that there is that "medicated lip 'is being going on rough and dullness of the lips due. Feeling effect is likely to be, right to name Medicinal and so comes with. Has the effect that will prevent rough and dry, of course, is that there is fat in fact contained in the lip balm causes a dull and rough due. But it is not that you care lip balm because it is transparent even if I rank on the lips usually. And I think not too much to say that the drop using the cleansing Unlike lipstick. Also I think that some people go to bed I paint the lip balm to try to prevent drying of the lips before going to bed at night. A clever person who continues to paint the lip cream each time you noticed. So there is that fat or worse causing dullness because, going to have to care the lips continuously, if painted, or got exacerbated the rough. People many times have coats the lip cream in particular is to watch. It does not mean that said Na paint a lip moisturizer. I think I prevent drying also neat and proper use, and roughness also come to heal. That'll give you lip care for and that the drop of oil by the cleansing will be important at night neatly After painting the lip cream anyway. The feeling that you have come to like would look like a purple color of the lips and would have dull, and red is washed out somehow will. It is this is dull then, but you have to feel ugly look dry even if I barked. So that you care is important, but the abuse of lip moisturizer let in as to how to use the correct manner to stop. And let's wash away gently as neat if I use it.